Summer Skiing in Valle Nevado for 2011
Don’t head to the beach just yet this summer! We’ve got dates finalized for our annual trip to Valle Nevado, Chile.
Don’t let yourself get another year older without experiencing the magic of Chilean summer skiing!
Seriously folks, you can’t find a better deal to ski with one of North America’s skiing legends and best coaches. And to make it even better, we’ve put together two different lodging packages for your vacation pleasure:
- 3 Star Hotel Package $1999.00 per person double occupancy (single upgrade $780)
- 4 Star Hotel Package $2,530.00 per person double occupancy (single upgrade please inquire)
We will arrive in Santiago on the 19th August depart resort on August 26th.
The package includes:
- Daily coaching and guiding by Dan Egan
- Evening video review
- On piste and back country sessions
- Guaranteed all mountain skiing improvement!
- Breakfasts, Dinners and Lift Tickets
- Great food, wine and parties!
Round Trip Santiago shuttle $200
Additional lift tickets to La Pava and El Colorado these resorts are adjacent to Valle Nevado and you can expect to ski one or both of these resorts ups to 3 days. Estimated ticket cost is $30 per day.
This trip is limited to 10 skiers so book now before someone else is skiing the “Whistler of South America” without you!